Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_4333fc037cb37b20b31e4aafed47bf56, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php:121) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp_base in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class.php on line 56 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class_sockets.php on line 8 My Robot Is Pregnant » Pisser

My Robot Is Pregnant theme song!

tough guy poetry and manly stories of loneliness
all contents copyright Jon Rolston 2004, 2005, 2006

March 10, 2011

Pisser

7 Comments

1. Were you at Pittsburgh’s Pub?

Comment by Monty — March 11, 2011 @ 6:46 am

2. Good eye Monty! Know any other good spots on the Sunset side?

Comment by Rolston — March 11, 2011 @ 11:05 am

3. I have gotten into the habit/fascination with taking pictures of the urinals I use. there are some very interesting ones out there. And some fucking gross shit going on in them.

Comment by al — March 11, 2011 @ 11:34 am

4. Deerskin, can you send me a glow in the dark French Tickler? I am sure we don’t have those out here in these parts. …Thanks

Comment by ken — March 13, 2011 @ 10:53 am

5. Pittsburgh’s is a block and a half from my apartment, so I go there pretty regularly. Have you been to Flanahan’s on Noriega & 45th?

Comment by Monty — March 13, 2011 @ 5:35 pm

6. Thought you were in the midwest or something…I’ll have to meet you someday for one at Flanahan’s. And Hawkeye, I’ll have to check with postal regulations before I mail any French Ticklers.

Comment by Rolston — March 13, 2011 @ 10:36 pm

7. do it now

Comment by ken — March 14, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

Notice: comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832 RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress | Managed by Whole Boar

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_4333fc037cb37b20b31e4aafed47bf56, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0