Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_2e071d4b10c6f15d4161e1350b30ce81, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php:121) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp_base in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class.php on line 56 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class_sockets.php on line 8 My Robot Is Pregnant » my how time flies. like a crow. but faster.

My Robot Is Pregnant theme song!

tough guy poetry and manly stories of loneliness
all contents copyright Jon Rolston 2004, 2005, 2006

November 29, 2010

my how time flies. like a crow. but faster.

Been working so much lately. Isn’t that nice? Don’t expect a Christmas gift though. Defeats my purpose. It got cold here in San Francisco. 40 degrees in the daytime, under this golden California sun. I saw a homeless guy and actually felt bad. Pulled out a buck and then realized, “You want to be homeless.” So I put that buck back in my wallet. Spent it on a scratcher later. Lost that. But there was a winner this week. Sitting around inventing food again, we came up with bacon guacamole. What do you think?

7 Comments

1. Peace out

Comment by poopies — November 30, 2010 @ 8:31 am

2. i think bacon guacamole sounds pretty delicious.

Comment by christina — November 30, 2010 @ 8:40 am

3. I don’t think sticking two foods together makes another food. Quizno’s has a turkey bacon guacamole sandwich that is very good. Did they inadvertently invent your invention already?

Speaking of inventions, I thought of one yesterday. It probably exists already, too. It’s for those up high cabinets where people usually put their glassware. It’s like a lazy susan crossed with a train so you can get any glass out of the cupboard you want without having to take out other glasses to get at it. I think it has infomercial potential.

Comment by Lyle_S — November 30, 2010 @ 6:21 pm

4. but is the bacon crumbled into the gauc or do they simply place bacon on top of a smear of it? My invention is a tub of guacamole with bacon bits inside.
    Does your glassware cabinet have a train set inside it that delivers? I don’t get the train part. A lazy susan and an extendable arm to reach would work, but thats not an invention.

Comment by Rolston — December 2, 2010 @ 11:11 am

5. Well, you’re usually dealing with more than 2 rows of glasses in your cabinet so you need a contraption that can snake through as many rows as you need to get proper glass/cup rotation. So, it may look more like a formula one track than a train track once you set it up. This is actually one of the challenges of the invention, it probably needs to be modular and assembled to the user’s liking. This creates another challenge of stabilizing the glasses as they move around and accounting for different width cups.

Comment by Lyle_S — December 2, 2010 @ 5:05 pm

6. perhaps you’re insane.

Comment by Rolston — December 3, 2010 @ 7:13 pm

7. No, you’re not. Can you provide a drawing so I can understand this better? Email me and I’ll post it.

Comment by Rolston — December 6, 2010 @ 9:31 am

Notice: comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832 RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress | Managed by Whole Boar

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_2e071d4b10c6f15d4161e1350b30ce81, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0