Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_ebde039f463b8beb9a2424fabfa8d255, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php:121) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp_base in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class.php on line 56 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class_sockets.php on line 8 My Robot Is Pregnant » walking tractor

My Robot Is Pregnant theme song!

tough guy poetry and manly stories of loneliness
all contents copyright Jon Rolston 2004, 2005, 2006

October 29, 2007

walking tractor

This is cool.

6 Comments

1. did you see this, jon?

Comment by sea n — October 29, 2007 @ 11:33 pm

2. this?

Comment by sea n — October 29, 2007 @ 11:35 pm

3. Wow, that’s an amazing machine, Sean. I guess it’s sort of sad to see a forest go down like that but I’m not complaining when I’m burning logs in my fireplace so I should just get over it, I suppose.

Comment by Lyle_s — October 30, 2007 @ 5:37 pm

4. That looks like fun. I’d take it into a field and grab cows. Maybe that slaughter yard off the 5 in Coalinga.

Comment by Rolston — October 30, 2007 @ 11:40 pm

5. You could use it to grab ladies off the streets, pare off their clothes and dump them in a naked pile.

Comment by Lyle_s — October 31, 2007 @ 7:48 pm

6. i’d hang it on my penis and go to folsom st. fair.

Comment by sea n — October 31, 2007 @ 9:13 pm

Notice: comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832 RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress | Managed by Whole Boar

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_ebde039f463b8beb9a2424fabfa8d255, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0