Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_66544de39b9456c2a3cd2dddbb2a3959, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php:121) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp_base in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class.php on line 56 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class_sockets.php on line 8 My Robot Is Pregnant » are you gay yet?

My Robot Is Pregnant theme song!

tough guy poetry and manly stories of loneliness
all contents copyright Jon Rolston 2004, 2005, 2006

October 27, 2007

are you gay yet?

Living as long as I have in San Francisco, I get that question a lot. And many of you remember Matt Conway, my current roommate and friend from the radio station days at UNH back in the early 90’s. So now we take a look at Matt and ask him this: How has San Francisco changed you?
1007gaymatt.jpg

6 Comments

1. HAAAAAA!

Comment by K — October 27, 2007 @ 1:40 pm

2. So he’s going as Freddie Mercury for Halloween….totally Radio Ga Ga!

Comment by J Landry — October 27, 2007 @ 1:53 pm

3. i feel sick.

Comment by Matt — October 28, 2007 @ 10:43 am

4. I guess I made it out of there just in time. To this day I still don’t remember if I ever payed him back that $50. I hope he wasn’t expecting sex.

Comment by jos(h) — October 28, 2007 @ 11:33 am

5. you didn’t. you still owe me the $50.
    you have our address, right? just send it along and I won’t come cruising for you next time I’m back east.

Comment by Matt — October 29, 2007 @ 11:55 pm

6. Consider it done. The dollar isn’t worth what it was so many years ago. I’ll adjust for that. I’ve never forgotten that charitable act. I think I still owe Jon a can of government issued whole salmon(with bones).

Comment by jos(h) — November 6, 2007 @ 10:11 am

Notice: comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832 RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress | Managed by Whole Boar

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_66544de39b9456c2a3cd2dddbb2a3959, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0