Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_45becc7c3facc81dad8ec5b4d6227380, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php:121) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp_base in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class.php on line 56 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class_sockets.php on line 8 My Robot Is Pregnant » forget the good times, you’re in AA

My Robot Is Pregnant theme song!

tough guy poetry and manly stories of loneliness
all contents copyright Jon Rolston 2004, 2005, 2006

September 29, 2007

forget the good times, you’re in AA

907aa.jpg

Papa Sean came up to sleepy Richmond District and we played photoshop and drank whiskey. Yes, I’m grinking again.

8 Comments

1. couldn’t stand the owing on that borrowed time? or was your heart feeling too warm?

Comment by toorichformyblood. — September 30, 2007 @ 11:36 am

2. How’s the face holding up?

Comment by Lyle_s — September 30, 2007 @ 7:21 pm

3. Yeah. What about the gin blossoms, er, rosacea?

Comment by CooCooCaChoo — October 2, 2007 @ 7:25 pm

4. my face looks horrible. I’m considering wearing foundation like a woman. Gotta stop drinking. again.

Comment by Rolston — October 3, 2007 @ 10:26 pm

5. i’d just like to state for the record that i did not turn our man back onto the bottle. it was just
    a nice surprise. i’m going to do my best to keep him under control.

Comment by sean — October 4, 2007 @ 2:14 pm

6. Maybe you just need to find a booze that’s agreeable with your skin. I would suggest you start with ripple.

Comment by Lyle_s — October 4, 2007 @ 4:58 pm

7. already did. champipple, muskadoodle, pruno, everything. already the problems have started. I drank saturday night, lost my sweatshirt at a bar, woke up with my neighbor knocking on my door because I’d parked in the school bus zone. get outside to move it and my window was down and some tools luckily still in the truck. Oh yeah. I woke up on the couch where I’d fallen asleep sitting up, and my neck has been sore ever since from it slumping over at a weird angle for four hours.
    so drinking isn’t agreeing with me.

Comment by Rolston — October 4, 2007 @ 7:04 pm

8. At least you didn’t fuck any blind chicks

Comment by Lyle_s — October 4, 2007 @ 9:03 pm

Notice: comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832 RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress | Managed by Whole Boar

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_45becc7c3facc81dad8ec5b4d6227380, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0