Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_c777b648ba99347ad22390a492462d0f, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php:121) in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/wordpress-automatic-upgrade.php on line 121 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp_base in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class.php on line 56 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ftp in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/lib/ftp_class_sockets.php on line 8 My Robot Is Pregnant

My Robot Is Pregnant theme song!

tough guy poetry and manly stories of loneliness
all contents copyright Jon Rolston 2004, 2005, 2006

July 30, 2006

meandtruckIMG_25181.jpgWelcome to a new and improved Robot, complete with the ability for you, the dear reader, to deposit your two cents worth.

Do you think it makes this too much like all the other blogs, or will you use it?

8 Comments

1. heya, comments are

Comment by z — July 30, 2006 @ 8:12 pm

2. i’m so excited that i wet my chair. and proud to be your friend.

Comment by sean-0 — July 30, 2006 @ 8:49 pm

3. i’m so glad you finally got the rss. now i’ll read with regularity.

Comment by monty — July 30, 2006 @ 9:01 pm

4. well, I’ll tell you one thing – that picture with the guitar is netiher tough guy nor manly. Did you cut off your balls when shaved you damn sideburns off? Hank Willianms, Steve McQueen and Lee Marvin are all laughing at you from the other side. And I’m laughing from this side.

stick to writing and keep your tall self BEHIND the camera.

xo

Matty

Comment by matty — July 31, 2006 @ 12:29 am

5. Finally – comments! I will totally use it. And my first comment is:
    This pic is awesome! You should send it to Ford and guaranteed you’ll get some cheesy form letter.
    It would be interesting to see what Ford says to their fans. Maybe you’ll get a coupon for gas!

Comment by KR — July 31, 2006 @ 5:49 pm

6. Keep on truckin, country boy! Your stories give me something to read as I pass time in the sweatbox they call Boston.

Comment by Lanrod — August 3, 2006 @ 3:57 pm

7. Wow, interaction!

Hey, why is Sean so excited about wetting his chair?

Comment by Lyle_S — August 3, 2006 @ 6:39 pm

8. hey there jonny, you’re looking good. I’ve got a baguette story of my own which isn’t nearly as interesting though I end up with a demolished bracelet that disappears and I fall in front of the taxi that apparently takes me home. My friend Alison ends up with baguette in her hair and none for breakfast, and fragments of my bracelet that she finds one new year’s later. Try fresh bread next time and none that’s thrown by a blackbelt!

Comment by Ms Filly — August 8, 2006 @ 12:35 pm

Notice: comments_rss_link is deprecated since version 2.5.0! Use post_comments_feed_link() instead. in /hermes/bosnaweb19a/b1035/ipw.myroboti/public_html/restore/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832 RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress | Managed by Whole Boar

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/php_sessions/sess_c777b648ba99347ad22390a492462d0f, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0